- Store in a cool dry place below 25oC.
- Store PHIZZ in the container it was supplied in.
- Keep the tube tightly closed when not in use.
- Store out of reach and sight of young children.
- Consume before the best before date, located on the bottom of the tube.
- PHIZZ is an oral rehydration product with vitamins and minerals.
- PHIZZ is a food supplement not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- PHIZZ is not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
- To use simply dissolve 2 tablets in 300ml of water.
- PHIZZ is supposed to be taken when tablets are fully dissolved. Always consume the tablets after dissolving them first.
- For best results PHIZZ should be consumed soon after dissolving the tablets. If this is not possible consume within 24 hours and ideally store in the refrigerator.
- Do not exceed the recommended maximum dose of 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- PHIZZ is not a medicine and is not meant to treat or cure any medical condition.
- Consult a doctor prior to taking PHIZZ if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication (including non-prescription medicines), or have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Those with diabetes should note that PHIZZ contains 1.5 grams of sugar per tablet.
- PHIZZ contains 135mg of Sodium Chloride and 220mg of Potassium Chloride per tablet. Seek medical advice prior to taking if you suffer from high blood pressure, cardiac disease, Kidney disease, Liver disease or if you are on a low sodium or low potassium diet.
- Do not use PHIZZ if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you experience any adverse side effects discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Nutritional information- per serving (2 tablets in 300ml water)
- Energy 79KJ (18.6Kcal)
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrates 3g
- (Sugars) 3g
- Fat 0g
- (Saturates) 0g
- Fibre 0g
- Sodium .42g
Glucose (Sugar), Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salts (Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride), Natural Orange Flavour, Magnesium Carbonate, Reed Beet Root (Colouring Agent), Calcium Carbonate, Niacinamide, Sucralose, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, d-Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org